"Riley! I want to start something online, but I don't know where to start!"
I've been asked this question COUNTLESS times since my location-independent career started in 2015. So I FINALLY put together the course to help people who ask this question. This course is designed to help you wrap your head around the different options out there to earn a good income online – so you can quickly decide which type of business resonates with you, while avoiding the 'paralysis by analysis' that comes with trying to learn different business models on YouTube.
Section 1: What to Know Before Starting
- I share from the heart what the big picture of this journey is all about
- The realistic expectations you should have going in
- The mindsets that will increase your success rate
Section 2: Business Models Explained
- I explain how the top online business models work including...
- What is involved
- Realistic $$ investment
- Realistic time investment
- Realistic time to make full-time income
- Who's it for, who's it not for
Section 3: Side-Hustle Hacking
- Tips I've learned that will help you take your side hustle to full-time, FASTER
- Productivity tips and more
Section 4: Transitioning
- This section addresses questions around transitioning from a 'normal' career, to a locaiton-indpenendent, internet-based career
- How to deal with family and friends
- How to prepare for the transition and make it go smoothly, and more
StartWelcome video (2:46)
StartHow does the Course Work & What to Expect (4:07)
StartIntro to mindset (4:16)
PreviewEntrepreneur for life mindset (4:25)
StartThe Travel Philosophy Mindset (20:12)
StartThe YOLO mindset (4:11)
Start4 Hour Work Week mindset (5:17)
StartThe Millionaire business owner mindset (3:37)
StartThe Digital Nomad Long-term Mindset (10:07)
StartAssignment: Share Your Why
Yo guys. It's Riley here, your favorite Digital Nomad 😝. I'll be your personal instructor and guide for this program, along with my best friend and partner in crime, Parker. We've been living the good life in Tropical Asia full-time since 2015 years because our Amazon FBA business allows us to. Let's do this.